Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary in March with Special Promotions Only Available at the Monterey Peninsula Farmers Market and Aptos Farmers Market
SAND CITY, CA (March 3, 2012) Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café located at 465 D Olympia Avenue in Sand City is celebrating its 20 Years of Sweet Elena’s Bakery and Café! In honor of the celebration, Elena has come up with special promotions only available at the Monterey Peninsula Farmers Market in Monterey and the Saturday Aptos Farmers Market. Stop by the Farmers Market and help her celebrate.
• The entire month of March: Market Madness – half off all remaining items the last 1/2 hour of the Farmers Market.
• Also enter your business card to win a free dozen chocolate chip cookies. Winners drawn at the end of each Market
• March 17th Aptos Farmers Market – purchase one Sweet Elena's Saint Patrick Day chocolate peppermint cupcake, get one free. Also enter your business card to win a free dozen Saint Patrick's day shamrock cookies. Winner drawn at the end of Farmers Market.
• March 20th is Elena’s 20th Anniversary!
• March 30th and 31stFarmers Market Anniversary Celebration!
Sweet Elena's is an artisan bakery, where everything is made from scratch, reminiscent of home country cooking, using fresh and local ingredients.
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sweet Elena’s likes to promote a few cultural events and theme dinners, book signings, art shows and musical performances. At Sweet Elena’s our team enjoys celebrating food, culture and music. Come and visit us! For more information call 831.393.2063 or go to www.sweetelenas.net. Follow up on Facebook for specials offers and promotions.