how thrilled and honoured we are to receive this nomination. It is an exceptional
way to celebrate how far we have come as a company.
The Business Mum Awards have recognised and rewarded those women who have started
businesses and achieved success in a short space of time since 2008. Winners have
gone on to great success including the ultimate goal for many of them having their
products stocked in high street stores and even more exciting in overseas.
Jane Hopkins MBE, founder of MumsClub says, "The nominations this year have been of a very high standard and it has been my pleasure to personally go through them all to create a shortlist to pass to our esteemed judging panel. Starting a business is hard at the best of times, but to do so alongside a growing family makes it so much more demanding. Being nominated by a fellow mum in business is a huge accolade in itself and I hope all those nominated are incredibly proud of themselves."
The judging panel consist of previous Business Mum Award winners and industry professionals.
The 4th annual Mumsclub Business Mums Awards, headline sponsors MyFamilyClub, are
being held on International Women's Day on the 8th March. The winners will be invited
to an exclusive ceremony to celebrate.
Note to Editors
1. For more information on the nomination and outcome of the awards please contact
Sally Pettitt, Director, 07872 469501, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For more information on the 2011 Business Mum awards see http://www.businessmumawards.com
3. For more information on Mumsclub and their group of events and campaigns visit
4. For more information on Headline Sponsor MyFamilyClub, a brand new website with
the aim of saving all UK families money, see http://www.myfamilyclub.co.uk
5. For further details on The Business Mum Awards and for quotes and high res images