Furthermore, according to demos.org, the average college graduate has nearly $20,000 in debt. Average credit card debt has increased 47 percent between 1989 and 2004 for 25- to 34-year-olds and 11 percent for 18- to 24-year-olds. Nearly one in five 18- to 24-year-olds is in "debt hardship," up from 12 percent in 1989.
Agatha Kulesza, a self proclaimed accounting "nerd", provides simple and fun tips to help people manage their finances. She is hosting a free telephone event on March 7, 2012 to answer the top 20 most frequently asked questions about money and personal finance. Agatha is the founder of Agatha K LLC, which for 10 years has provided accounting and bookkeeping services for mid-sized corporations ($2 million or more in revenues) and high net worth individuals ($1 million or more of net worth). In 2011 she added a personal finance division to her company, aiming to unveil the financial knowledge she amassed over the past decade to the average person who would not typically have access to it. Her aim is to democratize money so that the everyday person can have as much financial know-how as the savvy millionaire. She utilizes a blog, speaking engagements, telephone events, and online courses to deliver her content and message. The center point of Agatha's philosophy is that money doesn't have to be a "boring snorefest" and that making it "simple and fun" is the most effective way to get people interested in their finances.
For the free telephone event on March 7, 2012 entitled "Sh*t You Need To Know About Money" Agatha will be giving the answers to the following frequently asked money questions:
1. How much money you should save, even if you're in debt
2. How to prioritize your bills so you can actually make a dent
3. Where to invest your money with the least risk
4. How to budget/organize your money to get the best bang for your future
5. 3 unconventional ways to get out of debt
6. How your attitude plays a huge role in the money your make (and keep)
7. Why your finances affect your health and weight
8. 3 words of wisdom for new or wannabee business owners
The bonus content that included for registering for the free telephone event is:
1. A full downloadable audio recording of the entire event
2. A first look and exclusive discount to 6 Week Money Mojo, Agatha's new online course for personal finance
This event on March 7 is free but requires pre-registration as the number of phone lines available is limited. To register for the event visit www.Agatha-K.com/
# # #
Agatha K is an accounting nerd that shows people how to deal with their finances in a simple and fun way. Having worked for 10 years with established corporations and high-net worth individuals, her aim is to bring her financial knowledge to the everyday person who would normally not have access to it.