We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.5.0. This release includes some great new features such as email conversion to EMLX format, extraction of tasks from PST file, listing any number of messages using the ImapClient class and much more. The most exciting feature from this release is to manipulate tasks on an Exchange Server. For this purpose we have added a new class called ExchangeTask and some new methods to the ExchangeWebServiceClient class that enables you to create, delete and update tasks on the Exchange Server. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
• Added support for MailMessage to EMLX conversion
• Added support for listing X number of messages using ImapClient class
• Added support to access Outlook tasks from PST
• Added support to manipulate tasks on Exchange Server
• Added support to disable the read and delete receipts sent by Exchange Server
• Enhanced ExchangeWebServiceClient to append the message as a sent item
• Enhanced PersonalStorage to load a PST in read only mode
• Standalone backslash and backslash at the end of a line are now fixed.
• Issues accessing the attachments of an embedded email are resolved now.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Parse Microsoft Outlook Message files programmatically:
- Important iCalendar RFC 2445 Details: http://docs.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.