Gulfside Regional Hospice Thrift Shoppe locations are:
• Dade City Thrift Shoppe - 37925 Sky Ridge Circle; 813-782-7200
• Hudson Thrift Shoppe - 12154 US Highway 19 in Bayonet Point; 727-861-4900
• Lutz Thrift Shoppe - 21780 SR 54 (a mile east of US 41 in Osprey Cove Professional Park); 813-909-0485
• New Port Richey Thrift Shoppe - 3601 Universal Plaza; 727-842-7262
• Zephyrhills Thrift Shoppe - 36524 State Road 54; 813-788-5461
All proceeds from sales at these volunteer-staffed stores provide care for patients who have no insurance and support Gulfside Regional Centers for Hospice Care. Donations of gently used items are accepted daily at all locations during business hours. Pick up can be arranged for larger items and furniture by calling the store nearest you.
All of the Thrift Shoppes are open Monday – Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and closed on Sunday.
Volunteers are needed at the Thrift Shoppes; call 727-845-5707 or 813-780-1235 for more information about volunteering at any of the five locations.
Gulfside Regional Hospice, established as a nonprofit corporation in Pasco County in 1988 and initially licensed in 1989, serves more than 300 patients daily. GRH employs over 250 professionals and has more than 550 volunteers, and is the only hospice that serves Pasco County exclusively. Gulfside Regional Hospice was selected the 2011 Non-profit of the Year by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.
For more information about Gulfside Regional Hospice, call 727-845-5707 or visit http://www.GRHospice.org.
# # #
deChant PR & Media Management is a public relations company in Tampa Bay, Florida with a focus on helping businesses and non--profit organizations who provide value to our community and promote higher quality of life, to share their stories and forge strong community relationships.