PRLog - Feb. 28, 2012 - DUBLIN, Ireland -- Learn Advanced Strategies for Confident, Compelling and Convincing Communication from the leading experts in the worlds of Entertainment, Psychology and Business.
Charisma Bootcamp speakers
The Charisma Bootcamp will be taking place in Dublin from the 26th to the 29th of April, 2012.
This course was designed by Owen Fitzpatrick, international psychologist, TV presenter and author of Not Enough Hours. The event will cover everything you need in order to become a confident and charismatic speaker, and take your personal and business life to whole new heights.
It features 12 leading experts who collaborate to provide the ultimate one-stop-shop on Confidence, Communication and Charisma.
Topics covered are:
* Build Instant Confidence for any occasion
* Master the use of Advanced Language Skills to make a real impact
* Use insider presenting and sales tips from televisions ‘the Pitch Doctor’
* Apply Powerful Persuasion Strategies from the worlds of Psychology and NLP
* Understand the difference between a pitch that gets you business and one that doesn't
* Stand out Online by making the most of Facebook, Twitter and Social Media from an expert in the area
* Become a Charismatic, Inspiring and Effective Leader from a self made multi-millionaire
* Get the Edge over the Competition by Standing Out impressively
* Replicate the strategies of the greatest speakers in history from Cicero to Obama
* Use your Voice in a Highly Effective Way from a voice coach to Hollywood Stars
* Boost your Self Esteem, Permanently
* Become Funnier from one of Ireland’s best comedians
* Dress Stylishly from one of Ireland’s best stylists
* Command a Room from one of Ireland’s best magicians
* Inspire and Make a Difference to others, powerfully
* And much, much more...
Speaking at this event will be:
* Owen Fitzpatrick, television psychologist who has taught the 'Art of Charisma' seminarcomapn in more than ten cities worldwide from Tokyo to Bogota and who has been coached by a speech coach to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
* Poll Moussoulides, the Voice Coach who has worked with Cillian Murphy, Whoopi Goldberg, Robbie Coltrane, Jon Voight, Richard Dreyfus, Kim Catrall, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Angela Lansbury and Pierce Brosnan
* Paul Boross, the Pitch Doctor who has worked with BBC, Google, MTV and leading advertising agencies
* Karl Spain, the Stand up Comedian regarded by many as one of Ireland's best who has presented two national television shows of his own
* Sonya Lennon, the top Stylist who co-presents the exceptionally popular 'Off the Rails' television programme
* Robert Orr, the Leadership Guru who is a Self-Made Multi Millionaire
* Noel Davidson, the Online Branding Expert who helps companies in Ireland transform the effectiveness of how they use Social Media
* Ruairi O'Connor, the Irish magician who has been hired by U2 and Westlife
* Brian Colbert, author of the Happiness Habit and Mind Coach of the Afternoon show
* Terry Harmer, one of the top Sales Trainers in Ireland
* Michael Connolly, spiritual teacher and yoga instructor
* Leopi, latino rockstar and author of the 'Leopi Effect'
To find out more about The Charisma Bootcamp visit http://www.charisma.ie
# # #
Anna Aparicio is Ireland's most sought after Life Coach. A Self-confidence Expert, she uses Neuro-linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and cutting edge personal development tools to develop massive changes in her clients' lives, fast. Get her free report "Why you'll never get what you want unless you do this" at http://www.delite.ie