ZestTech Solutions offers unbeatable ecommerce development services for small to medium businesses. We at ZestTech have a very honest consultative approach. We understand that in today’s multi channel media and marketing streams the need for easy cross channel communications and cost effective scalability is vital.
ZestTech solutions offer dynamic, robust, scalable and user-friendly e-commerce platforms that allow merchants of all levels to merge and manage their entire online inventory and content from one easy to use backend interface. Our systems allow online vendors to communicate effectively to all their sales and marketing streams. Businesses can synchronise stock levels in their multiple channel sales markets. A company’s eBay and Amazon store can easily communicate with their online shopping carts, thus helping them to easily push products and content into the market place while effectively updating their stock inventory. Our solution can allow vendors to readily push content and images to social media streams like, Facebook, linkedin and Twitter making it easier and quicker for them to promote and socialise their products. Check out http://www.zesttechsolutions.com for more information of dynamic backend systems.
Our Internet marketing strategy starts with seeing how robot friendly your website is. Search engines view and interact with websites differently, they do so with robots. Your website needs to be search engine friendly as it’s a crucial part of internet marketing. Your website needs to become good pals with the search engines robots; it has to become a robotic socialite. We at ZestTech can give your website the right personality to get along with all of the weird and wonderful bots out there.
We can optimise your website to become search engine friendly. There are many ways we can do this and below are just some:
• We can change your standard website URLs to SEF Urls (search engine friendly URLs) So instead of having http://www.yourwebsite.com/
• Robots like to give first preference to XML language therefore your complete site map must be configured to XML
• Your website needs to interlink effectively. Its best to get the bots to stick around for as long as possible and they like well interlinked sites
• Implementing Dublin core for individual pages! What is it? Its a set of metags that enable your robots can understand your page subject, geographic location, cite generation and more
• The website needs to have well structured site navigation. It needs to flow from page to page in a user-friendly fashion. Robots lke humans need to see a sense of coherent flow.
This is just one way we can get your internet marketing campaign of to a flying start. Check out http://www.zesttechsolutions.com/