Expert property advice is also available through parent company, Move with Us, who has been able to distribute over £300,000,000 worth of assets to beneficiaries over the last two years, by offering realistic advice on property values, and using proven performance management techniques to ensure properties are sold in faster timescales.
The restructured website also benefits from additional investment in online marketing that will generate more online visitors and enquires.
Russell Cade, Director at Move with Us said: “Executors often have a lot of tasks to complete during a very difficult time. Our refreshed website will provide them with expert advice on the sale of probate property in addition to information to help simplify the whole probate process. The updated website and our investment in online marketing aim to make us the UK’s most trusted and recognised property solution provider for our clients and customers alike.”
*£300,000,000 is based on internal data from January 2010 - 2012
For further information, please contact:
Sarah Evans Toyne / Lianne Robinson / Chiara Barreca
020 726 6111
About Move with Us:
• We are one of the UK’s leading residential property experts, providing a broad range of simple and effective services to help consumers buy, sell and value their homes. Our aim is to do property, properly.
• We provide free, impartial advice and tools to home buyers and sellers in the UK through our website and consumer helpline.
• Founded in 1997, we have become one of the largest estate agency networks, with more than 1,100 estate agents in the UK, ensuring that we have access to the best local knowledge.
• We work with the best independent, accredited estate agents across the country, providing property instructions and a host of moving services to help provide our customers with a smooth and efficient move.
• Based in Cambridgeshire, we have approximately 300 staff.
• Our business growth has been recognised with a number of awards, including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 award in 2005, 2006, The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 award in 2008 and 2009 and The Telegraph Fast Growth List, 2011.
• For further information, please visit: http://www.movewithus.co.uk
# # #
Founded in 1994, Broadgate Mainland is an award-winning company that specialises in financial services public relations.