BigMarker Communities are ideal for small businesses trying to grow on a tight budget:
• Meet anytime in the Virtual Conference Room
• Meet face-to-face with employees and clients cross-country
• Streamline project management by creating, assigning, and prioritizing tasks
• Share files
• Touch base regularly, outside of a Conference, with the Community Bulletin
• Chart progress with the Task Timeline and Community Calendar
• Send company newsletters with updates and announcements
• Send Kudos to recognize and thank employees for a job well done
“BigMarker offers an inexpensive yet comprehensive solution for small businesses that want tools that work with a price point that works, too,” said Joe Yeoman, BigMarker’s Outreach Coordinator. “We believe in the importance of small businesses and nonprofits in a landscape dominated by corporations, and so we are offering the chance for these organizations to benefit from a free, lifetime Private Community filled with the tools to increase productivity and the opportunity to have a global reach.”
Anyone who creates a Private Community on BigMarker before March 1st, 2012 will retain that Community for life, free of charge. Private Communities created after March 1st, 2012 will cost $19.95 a month. Public Communities are, and always will be, free as BigMarker believes in open and accessible collaboration for all. To create a Community, first sign up at BigMarker.com (www.bigmarker.com/
BigMarker.com is the social network for Communities. Based on the belief that anyone can make a difference, BigMarker’s mission is to equip Communities around the world with unlimited web conferencing and collaboration tools, empowering anyone to make a visible and lasting impact.
BigMarker launched in March 2011 and has been connecting people face-to-face, across the globe, ever since. To join an existing Community or create your own, please visit www.bigmarker.com.