The Managing director at Global Platinum Ltd’s advice is this: If you’re going to spend time applying for jobs then do it properly. You are not going to get an interview by sending out a resume that is written or formatted incorrectly. By doing just the smallest things correctly you will find that success is just around the corner.
Global Platinum Ltd asks: Is your resume full of clichés? Do you use words such as “hardworking”
The Managing Director at Global Platinum Ltd states your resume is your selling tool. Take a look at it. Are you proud of how it reads? Does it sell your strengths, skills and accomplishments?
Global Platinum Ltd gives 15 reasons why you may be missing out on getting that interview:
• Generic resume
• Resumes that do not inspire
• Clichéd resume
• Your resume does not use key words
• Your resume is formatted incorrectly
• Your resume is not targeted
• You don’t use a cover letter
• Your cover letter is boring/generic/
• Your resume and cover letter are too embellished
• Your job search is restricted to the Internet/Google/
• You are only seeking out the perfect job (Is there such a thing?)
• Spelling mistakes / bad grammar
• Lack of professionalism
• No follow up
• Unqualified / Overqualified (you need to be realistic)
# # #
Global Platinum ltd was established to service an identified gap in the market for quality face to face customer acquisition teams in the UK & Europe. With access to every major city across the UK and Ireland we provide our clients with both; niche and mass market penetration which puts us in a powerful position in the marketplace.
Based in Bournemouth Global Platinum works alongside international companies, in various industries ranging from; construction, cosmetics, digital TV, telecom, financial services and even non profit organisations. Demand has soared due to previous results which we have produced for our existing clients, as our reputation and client base spreads in the UK and other European countries through the success we have had working alongside our leading client “Talk Talk” Britain’s fastest growing phone and broadband specialist, we are excited and ready to see even more growth in 2012.