BioSouth is a conference like no other – it provides a real platform whereby delegates can easily build strong business connections for the future.
There will be a wide array of delegates attending, from industry and academic professionals to service providers from across the South of England.
What is the format of the day?
The morning will include a number of presentations which will focus on tackling the issues facing the growth of the bio-related sectors in the South of England.
The afternoon will provide an opportunity for each delegate to take part in 1:1 networking meetings (each is 15 minutes long). Prior to the event, you can visit the BioSouth website to select which delegates you would particularly like to network with. Please click here to see a list of the current confirmed delegates.
How much does it cost?
For all delegates who register and pay before the 31st of April, we have an 'Early Bird' delegate registration fee of only £70 + Vat. From the 1st of May the normal delegate fee will be £95 + VAT.
For that fee you will receive the following:
• Entry into the event for 1 person
• Coffee on arrival
• Buffet lunch and coffee for 1 person
• Your business / technology profile listed on the event website
• Your 'profile' will be featured in the event catalogue
• Participation in all of the event presentations
• Access to the Company Showcase Presentations
• The option to select up to 12 x 1:1 appointments with the other delegates
• Personalized scheduling of business meetings for each participant
• Your own event catalogue
• Free car parking
• Free membership of The Partners4Business Network
Please note that there is a special 'Early Bird' registration fee of £60 + Vat for members of The Partners4Business Network. www.partners4business.biz
How to I register for the event?
Please click here to find out more and register for this event: http://www.biosouth.co.uk/
# # #
CK Science is a leading independent scientific recruitment consultancy for science jobs.
CK Science’s highly trained, specialist scientific recruitment consultants are experts in recruiting for the following positions:
•Fast Moving Consumer Goods
•Medical Devices jobs
•Oil and Gas jobs
•Testing Laboratory jobs
•Waste Management jobs