The Free Guide To Finding Cheaper Group Accommodation In Scotland shows groups how to;
* Choose the best time to visit.
* Save time searching for suitable accommodation.
* Choose the best type of property for your group.
* Save money by negotiating the best deals.
* Avoid stress organising everyone in your group.
* Save money on transport.
* Find fun group activities.
* Save money on activities.
Bill Johnston, one of the Group Accommodation Consultants at 12OrMore.com, added, "Scotland is the ideal place for groups as there is so much to see and do. We get many group organisers from around the world contacting us to ask for our help. They really want to take their group here but don't know where to start finding group accommodation. To help them off we though we'd put together our Free Guide To Finding Cheaper Group Accommodation In Scotland. However, we only consider it a starting point - a very useful starting point. We still encourage visitors to get in touch with us directly for a full, professional and free service."
For more information and advice finding accommodation for your large group in Scotland head to http://www.12ormore.com/