The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Key products and services of the company illustrate its various product lines and business segments. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry analysis provides top level understanding of the Indian medical equipments sector with special reference to surgical instruments segment. Market size, growth, key segments, export\ import, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as financial performance, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’
Medical Equipment series comprises profiles of the following private companies:
1. Avishkar International Pvt Ltd. – Avishkar International is headquartered in Mumbai and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Ophthalmic instruments, Surgical disposables, etc.
2. BHN Surgicals Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Surgical Instruments and Hospital Furniture.
3. Dahlgren Medical Systems Pvt Ltd. – Dahlgren Medical Systems is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures products under segments such as Ophthalmic Knives, Ophthalmic Cannulas, Surgical Blades, etc.
4. Futura Surgicare Pvt Ltd. – Futura Surgicare is headquartered in Bangalore and manufactures surgical instruments such as PETCRYL 910 – Polyglactin 910 Sutures, LINEX – Monofilament Polyamide Suture, etc.
5. General Surgical Company (India) Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and is a manufacturer and supplier of surgical instruments. It offers implants in the domains of Cervical and Dorso Lumbar and offers instruments in the domains of Neuro, Spine, Bone, Plastic, etc.
6. Kehr Surgical Private Ltd. – Kehr Surgical is headquartered in Kanpur and manufactures surgical instruments such as Surgical Blades, Mini Scalpels, Hobby Blades, etc.
7. Lifeline Sytems Pvt Ltd. – The company is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures surgical instruments under segments such as Anaesthesia products, Transfusion & Dialysis, General Surgery, Gynaecology products, etc.
8. Original Medical Equipment Company Pvt. Ltd. – Original Medical Equipment is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Surgical Instruments, Diagnostic Equipments, Orthopaedic Implants, etc.
9. Ovation Biotechnologies Pvt Ltd. – the company is headquartered in Jaipur and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Cannula, Ophthalmic Equipment, Microsurgical Instruments, etc.
10. Sterimed Medical Devices Pvt. Ltd. – Sterimed medical Devices is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Urology, Anaesthesia, Gynaecology / Paediatric, Gastro – Entrology, etc.
11. Susruta Instruments Pvt. Ltd. – Susruta Instruments is headquartered in Ahmedabad and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Micro Surgical Ophthalmic Knives, Accessories, etc.
12. Sutures India Private Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Bengaluru and manufactures surgical instruments in the domains of Absorbable suture, Non-absorbable suture, Surgical tape, Surgical mesh, etc.
For more details on the content of each report and ordering information please contact:
# # #
About Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
For more information please write to email@example.com