The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Key products and services of the company illustrate its various product lines and business segments. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry analysis provides top level understanding of the Indian medical equipments sector with special reference to medical imaging segment. Market size, growth, key segments, export\ import, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as financial performance, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’
Medical Equipment series comprises profiles of the following private companies:
1. Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures Medical Equipments under segments such as Angiography, Fluoroscopy, Mobile X – Ray, etc.
2. NiDEK Medical India Pvt. Ltd. – NiDEK is headquartered in Kolkata. It manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains of Oxygen Concentrators, Nebulisers, CPAP machines, ECG machines, etc.
3. Cura Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers services on products such as DR Systems, CR Systems, CT Scanners, etc.
4. Genuine Medica Pvt. Ltd. – Genuine Medica is headquartered in New Delhi and supplies refurbished Medical Equipments under various segments such as Electronic Video Endosope, Gastroscopy, Set, etc.
5. Trivitron Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – Trivitron is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains Cardiology, Radiology, Neurology, Intensive Care Units, Women’s Health, etc.
6. First Medical Services Pvt. Ltd. – First Medical Services is headquartered in Kanpur and provides refurbished medical devices. Its offers refurbished products such as CT Scanners, MRI Scanners of GE, Philips, etc.
7. A & T Medical Co. Pvt. Ltd. – A & T Medical is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures medical equipments in the domains of ECG Systems, Multiparameter monitors, Ventilators, Pulse Oximeters, etc.
8. Biomex Instruments (P) Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chandigarh and offers refurbished products such as Refurbished Hitachi MRI Scanner, Siemens Ventilators, GE Mammography Systems, etc.
9. Clarity Medical Pvt. Ltd. – Clarity Medical is headquartered in Punjab. It is an Indo-US joint venture and manufactures medical equipments in the domains of Pulse Oximeter, Spirometer, Neurology, Patient Monitoring, etc.
10. Emco Meditek Pvt. Ltd. – Emco Meditek is headquartered in Mumbai. The company is a part of the Emco Group and manufactures medical equipments such as Handheld Pulse Oximeter, Table Top Pulse Oximeter, Blood Pressure Monitor, Combined NIBP & Pulse Oximeter, etc.
11. Kody Medical Electronics (P) Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures medical equipments such as Ultrasound Scanners, Colour Dopplers, Blood Pressure Monitors, etc.
12. Schiller Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. – Schiller Healthcare India is headquartered in Mumbai and manufactures medical equipments such as Multi-Parameter Patient Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, etc.
13. Skanray Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Mysore and manufactures High Frequency X Ray systems, High Frequency X Ray generators, X Ray imaging systems, etc.
14. Taurus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – Taurus Healthcare is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures products such as Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Held Oximeters, Oxygen Concentrator, etc.
15. Transhealthcare Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures products in the domains of Monitoring Products, Pulse Oximeters, Infusion Systems, etc.
16. Triveni Biotronix Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures X – Ray equipments such as Diagnostic Medical X – Ray, 60mA, 100mA 100 KV Static X – Ray Unit and also offers refurbished products such as C – Arm Image Intensifier, CT Scanner Siemens Somatom Plus 4 Used, etc.
17. Vital Bio Systems – Vital Bio Systems is headquartered in Chennai. Vital Bio Systems consists of two companies Vital Instrumentation (P) Ltd. and Vital Bio Systems (P) Ltd. It manufactures products in the domains of Pulse Oximeters, Syringe Pumps, Infusion Pumps, etc.
18. Zigma Meditech India Pvt. Ltd. - Zigma Meditech is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures products in the domains of Ventilators, Pulse Oximeters, Defibrillators, etc.
For more details on the content of each report and ordering information please contact:
# # #
About Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
For more information please write to email@example.com