Eutelsat, iDirect and Telenor
It has been reported that this year there will be a greater shift to hybrid network systems that utilise more than one wireless solution for the communications network in the oil and gas industry. Oil and Gas companies are breaking away from tradition and deploying multiple communication technologies to create a hybrid communications network that can better serve an organization's needs. A hybrid approach also has a positive impact on reducing an organization's investment, operating costs and more. http://www.marketwatch.com
SMi is pleased to announce their forthcoming Oil & Gas Communications conference, taking place on the 21st & 22nd March 2012 in London.
The need for oil and gas companies to ensure reliable connectivity to all major human and operational assets is crucial. Attend this event which will address the requirements, challenges and emerging communication solutions companies are deploying to mitigate risk and ensure success.
Why should you attend this event?
"I gained a great deal of information...time well spent" Deputy Infrastructure Operations Manager, Tullow Oil, 2011
• Gain essential insight into operator needs within the market
• Learn about the regulatory risks, social responsibility and environmental compliance for the industry
• Improve your understanding and reduce operational costs with use of the effective networks and techonolgies
• Develop project excellence by utilising a variety of communications in challenging environments
• Hear about the latest communications driving the industry
Hear keynote addresses from
• Dennis Vause, Infrastructure Operations Manager, Tullow Oil
Onshore Field Communications
• Hassan S. Karim, Communications Engineer, Saudi Aramco
VSAT-based Threat vectors for Oil & Gas
• Nathan Egereonu, Country Manager – UK, Nigeria LNG
Evolution of networking communications in the oil and gas industry
>> To view our full speaker line-up visit: http://www.smi-
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi's highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.