The programme analyses commercial and technical perspectives on developing effective strategies for trading and matching your organisation's short and long term objectives to prevailing market conditions and practices. The Forum will explore exciting new developments in the growth and utilisation of new exchanges and hubs, the expansion of new forms of financial instruments, and recently adopted forms of contract and contract renegotiation that have come about as a result of changing market conditions.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
• Sergei Komlev, Head of Directorate, Contract Structuring and Price Formation, Gazprom
• Bernhard Seiberl, Chief Operating Officer, Central European Gas Hub
• Helmu Hammerschmid, Head of LNG North Africa,RWE Supply & Trading
• Andreas Holzer, Vice-Chairman, EFET German Task Force
• Jan-Willem Schapink, Head (SVP) of Pricing, Structuring & Forecasting, Essent