* The Inland Revenue Department said that it will issue the applicable version of “Employers return of remuneration and Pensions” (BIR 56A) on April 2, 2012.
* The Inland Revenue Department will also issue the current version of “Tax Return – Individuals”
* The first installment of Denmark’s biannual Corporation Tax is due on 20 March 2012.
* Revenue has proposed the electronic filing (in iXBRL format) of financial statements on its * * * * Revenue On-line Service (ROS) in addition to the current electronic corporation tax return form CT1.
* Online submission of financial statements by Large Cases Division (LCD) tax payers filing returns may become mandatory from September 2013.
The online services provided by Revenue includes: Customs entry processing, Revenue On-line Service (ROS) for business and self-assessment taxes, online Vehicle Registration Tax, Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Anytime, eStamping and eRCT.
* Hydrocarbon tax – The annual list of kilometers covered for hydrocarbon tax for 2011to be submitted by April 2, 2012.
* The first corporation tax installment is due on April 20, 2012.
* Keep track of international tax and compliance deadlines.
About Nair & Co.
Nair & Co. provides you with your one touch outsourced finance, internal audit compliance, HR and legal department for your international operations. If you are expanding abroad for the first time, our turnkey solution will help you do so with minimal risk, stress and cost. We currently support more than 1000+ client operations in over 50 countries and have core offices in U.K., India, China, U.S., Japan and Singapore. Nair & Co. was named among the top 100 outsourcing services providers in the world by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). Learn more at www.nair-co.com