PRLog - Feb. 21, 2012 - SOUTHWARK, U.K. -- Save £300 register by the 29th February 2012
“57 million customers worldwide will use social media to engage utilities in 2011, a number that will rise to 624 million customers by the end of 2017” Pike Research
With this in mind, make sure you understand your customer’s needs and how to effectively engage with them through the use of social media.
Do not miss this opportunity to attend the first Social Media in Utilities event to hit the UK, which will provide a great opportunity to network with key decision makers and industry leaders all who have already implemented their social media strategies.
>> Visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/media-utilities7.asp, to register today and save £300
Hear keynote addresses from:
• Isaac Pigott, Communications Strategist/Spokesman, Alabama Power
• Emma Frazer, Industry Head across Utilities, Google
• Patrick Stella, Lead Media Relations Representative, National Grid
• Eric Woods, Research Director Smart Industry, Pike Research
• Niall O’Malley, Social Media Manager, EDF Energy
• Paige Nunn, Manager, New Media & Market Research, Dominion
• Rachel Groves, Media & Customer Engagement Manager, Severn Trent
• Quentin Langley, Senior Lecturer, University of Bedfordshire
• Tricia Bower, Social Media Manager, Direct Energy
PLUS – don’t miss two post-conference workshops on:
Wednesday 23rd May 2012, The Grange Holborn Hotel, London
How to use Social Media in the Utilities Sector
In association with The Conversation Group
Engaging you Audience - 'How to Make Friends & Influence People'
In association cScape
HOW TO REGISTER
Dont forget - Book today and Save £300
Register online at: http://www.smi-
Telephone Teri Arri on: +44 (0)20 7827 6162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SMi Group offers excellent opportunities to profile your company through tailored sponsorship and branding packages. For details contact Jules Omura on +44 (0)20 7827 6018 or email email@example.com
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi's highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.