PRLog - Feb. 21, 2012 - DELHI, India -- The Asia Retail Congress is Asia’s single most important and interactive global platform to promote world-class retail practices. The focus of the two day Asia Retail Congress was to discuss and influence the issues for innovation and change providing the ideal opportunity for leading companies and brands to interact through keynote presentations, brainstorming sessions and in-depth discussions. Quality up-to-date case studies from leading corporations provided a closer look at the improvements that the biggest companies in the market are currently implementing worldwide, including India. There were over 80 countries from Asia that participated in the Asia Retail Congress 2012.
LtoR - Mr. Marshall Goldsmith, World's Leading Exe
The nomination process for the Asia Retail Congress Awards entailed detailed submissions including Company Profile; Projects Reports; Awards and Accolades previously received; Achievements;
One of the most felicitated professional companies in the Indian real estate industry, Alpha G:Corp, its Management & Projects was recently conferred with 12 Awards at the Awards for Retail Excellence & Real Estate Awards at the Asia Retail Congress 2012. The Awards were attended by leading real estate developers, governmental authorities, architects, investors, finance/banking officials, land owners, consultants, and senior industry professionals across India. The Awards night also served as an opportunity to celebrate excellence, exchange ideas and networking with like minded professionals from the industry.
12 Awards (5 Awards at Real Estate Awards + 7 Awards at Awards for Retail Excellence) at the Asia Retail Congress 2012 Awards for Alpha G:Corp, its Projects and Management.
Real Estate Awards on 13th February 2012
1. Popular Choice Awards Categories - Award for Professional Excellence in Real Estate Awarded to Alpha G:Corp Development Private Limited (AGDPL)
2. Popular Choice Awards Categories - Award for CSR Initiative of the Year by a Real Estate Firm Awarded to AlphaOne, Amritsar - Let’s Make Amritsar Sparkling Campaign’
3. Award under Property Awards Categories - Integrated Township of the Year Awarded to Alpha International City, Karnal
4. Achievements Award Categories - Most Enterprising CEO of the Year Awarded to Mr. S.K Sayal, Director & CEO, Alpha G:Corp
5. Award under Developer of the Year Award Categories - Developer of the Year – Retail Awarded to AlphaOne, Amritsar & Ahmedabad.
Asia Retail Congress Awards 2012 on 14th February 2012
6. Organizational Categories - Best Retail Marketing Campaign of the Year Awarded to Alpha G:Corp Development Private Limited (AGDPL) for (AlphaOne, Amritsar and Ahmedabad)
7.Organizational Categories - Jury Special Award for Shopping Centre of the Year Award, Awarded to Alpha G:Corp Development Private Limited (AGDPL) for (AlphaOne, Amritsar and Ahmedabad)
8. Organizational Categories - Award for Impactful Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Awarded to AlphaOne, Ahmedabad
9. Organizational Categories – Retailer of the Year (Organization)-
10. Individual Categories - Retail Leadership Award- to Dr. Prodipta Sen,Executive Director,Alpha G:Corp
11. Individual Categories - Lifetime Achievement Award- to Col. RS (Pickles) Sodhi, MD, Alpha G:Corp
12. Individual Categories - Young Retailer of the Year Award- to Mr. Avnish Kumar Singh, Marketing Manager, Alpha G:Corp
Dr. Prodipta Sen, Chairman of Asia Retail Congress 2012 and Executive Director, Marketing, Corporate Affairs & Retail, Alpha G:Corp thanked the eminent Jury, Asia Retail Congress and all sponsors, organizers and the distinguished audience at the prestigious ceremony and commented, “The theme of the Asia Retail Congress 2012, ‘Meeting the Demands of the Smart and Discerning Consumers’, was making it a path breaking one for the benefit of the entire retail and development fraternity as the focus has expanded beyond conventional issues to include the primary aspirations and concerns of customers who are stakeholders of modern retail. This entailed understanding of the customer beyond the intellectual level and defined the growth of segments that will keep up with the changing requirements. Our Brand: Alpha G:Corp -- ‘Expect the Finest’ has driven the success of Alpha G:Corp with continuity, consistency and positive cumulative effect. We are proud to be part of this incredible development process and the fact that our endeavours and efforts have been duly recognized at all levels, be it business, social or cultural; the three most important aspects of modern life. Most of all, I would like to express my humble appreciation and gratitude to my long-term colleagues and core team members as also my most valuable team at Alpha G:Corp for these awards.”
The Asia Retail Congress 2012 was represented by over 80 countries from across the world namely are India, US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, China, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Mexico, Canada, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, and UAE, among others.
www.asiaretailcongress.com & www.alphagcorp.com
For Further Information Contact: PR GRID – Ajay Garkal/Jitendra Parmar
Tel: 911141431044, 41431455, 29249364, 9810632344, 9818410072