Gone are the days when plastic surgery was considered only for rich and famous. Breast Augmentation commonly known as Breast Implant surgery is now available at affordable prices to women from all walks of life.
Women who are 18 or above, physically and mentally healthy, are not pregnant or nursing can undergo breast augmentation or implant surgery.
The common indications for Breast Augmentation surgery are:
• Trauma – The damage to the breast tissue by any blunt injury or penetration.
• Disease to the breast tissue – Breast Augmentation is done after breast cancer for reconstruction of breast.
• Revision of the previous breast reconstruction surgery
• Aesthetic purpose – The breast implant surgery is indicated to improve the form, size and size of the breasts.
The procedure involves making an incision on the crease under the breasts or between the areola or in the arm-pit. The implant tissue is then lifted up to create a pocket. The implant is then inserted behind the breasts giving them volume and shape. The implants are commonly inserted in one of the following locations:
• Sub-muscular – underneath the muscles of the chest wall
• Sub- glandular – The implant is placed directly behind the mammary gland in front of pectoral muscles.
• Sub – facial – The implant is placed beneath the fascia of the pectoralis major muscle; a variant of sub-glandular placement.
After the insertion of the implants, the drainage tubes are inserted and the incisions are closed.
Benefits and Risks
The benefits of Breast Implant Surgery are:
• Enhanced appearance of breast size and shape.
• Enhancement in the balance of the body and overall body contort.
• The difference in the breast size can be compensated by using two implants of different sizes and thus the size of breasts is balanced when one is smaller than the other.
• It fills the breasts that appear to be “empty” after pregnancy or as a result of aging.
The risks associated with Breast Implant Surgery:
The surgery is considered quite safe but there are some minor risks associated, which are common to all surgeries, such as:
• Pain and altered sensations
• Post-operative bleeding or hematoma
• Reaction to anesthesia
• Fluid accumulation
Breast Implant Surgery Prices in India
Breast Augmentation is now available at affordable prices in the state-of-the art plastic surgery hospitals in India. The overall cost of implant and augmentation procedure in India is much less than any other western countries. A lot of women from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and from middle east countries such as South Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, as well as African countries such as Nigeria, Kenya etc are now coming to India for the breast augmentation surgery. The cosmetic procedures in India are being performed by the world – renowned cosmetic plastic or aesthetic surgeons who are internationally recognized and are board certified.
If you are looking for the treatment abroad, you can plan your travel with medical travel companies that not only help you choose the best surgeon and hospital in India but also take care of your recuperation and stay in India.
IndiCure is the most reputed name for providing cosmetic surgery holidays in India. For more information about breast augmentation, visit - http://indicure.com/