We have qualified and experienced candidates:
* Qualified staff for hospitality and catering sectors including food industry , butchers (experienced in France slaughterhouses)
• IT specialists:
* Certified welders (TIG/MMA,MIG/
We recruit coded welders, pipe fitters and steel riggers grinders, oxy-acetylene cutters and riggers for engineering, shipbuilding, oil & gas and the energy sectors.
• We operate in Norway, Finland ( Rauma & Turku), France, Spain, Sweden, Baltic Area, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany .
* Staff to work in agriculture
* Cleaning and industrial cleaning
* Construction engineers and site managers.
* Automation and motion control specialists
* Chemists and technologists
Building and construction industries:
* Brick masons
* Black masons and stonemasons
* Carpenters- 1st fix
* Carpenters 2nd fix:
-Carpet, floor and tile installers and finishers
-Construction and building inspectors
-Construction equipment operators
-Drywall installer, ceiling tile installer and tapers
-Elevator installers and repairers
-Hazardous materials removal workers
-Painters and paper changers
-Plumbers, pipe fitters and steamfitters
-Plasters and stucco mason
-Segmental pavers and terrazzo workers
-Sheet metal workers
-Structural and reinforcing iron and metal workers
-Welders and steel erectors and many more.
If you will decide to collaborate with us, we present you our working strategy:
Negotiating and condition of collaboration agreement/ subcontractors between companies
-Selecting Romanian or/ and Polish workers
-Interview/ Test work done by our company and a representative of your company
-The workers selected by you will have by E 101 (A1) form (to avoid double taxation) up to 24 months.