This event covers a broad series of topics and offers a wide-ranging survey and focussed analysis of the commercial backdrop, key objectives during the operational phase of a PPP/PFI project, technical issues related to PFI/PPP Operational Modelling and solutions to those problems. The masterclass is headed by an expert, Dominic Robertson; an extremely experienced course leader who has lectured on advanced finance and
modelling at an academic level in the University of Naples, Italy. Furthermore, as the director of Lazuli Solutions, who has worked on nearly 10% of project models in the PFI market to date, he has hands-on experience in dealing with operational modelling for PFI/PPP projects.
Attendees will learn to analyse the different operational modelling solutions, and be equipped to understand the intricate financial models in the PFI/PPP sector. They will experience first-hand how to update an operating model and produce reports for key stakeholders such as directors or lenders.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to discuss questions, role-play scenarios, and problem-solve with experts in the area allowing them to really benefit from an interactive, insightful masterclass.
Benefits of attending SMi’s CPD accredited masterclass;
• Acquire an understanding of the commercial landscape and it affects your business’ PFI/PPP Operational Model
• Gain expert knowledge on a variety of issues related to PFI/PPP Operational Modelling and incorporate them into your firm’s working practices
• Examine Commercial objectives during the operational phase
• Discuss problems that arise with the development of an Operational Model and how to overcome them
• Learn from a vastly experienced Masterclass leader, who has hands-on experience in the fields of PFI/PPP Operational Modelling
• Collect valuable CPD points through attendance
For further information and the opportunity to register online please visit; http://www.smi-
SMi Group Ltd
2nd Floor South, Harling House 47-51 Great Suffolk Street,
London, SE1 0BS
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7827 6140
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi's highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.