PRLog - Feb. 16, 2012 - LONDON -- The challenge of empowering children to stay safe online has never been greater. With the explosion of social networking and increasingly advanced technologies in handheld devices and phones, how can you kee p one step ahead to protect children and young people?
Child Protection in Digital Environment
Attend Capita’s established Child Protection in the Digital Environment Conference, taking place in London on the 30th April 2012, to hear the latest research and national policy driving this agenda. Keep up-to-date with current and emerging risks and hear innovative best practice strategies for keeping children safe online.
With input from the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) and theDepartment for Education, this conference focuses on the key themes including:
• Effectively engaging and upskilling parents to support safe online practices at home
• Tackling cyberbullying and harassment of young people, teachers and parents
• Managing the benefits and risks of social networking
• Tailoring support services to protect the most vulnerable
• Adopting a multi agency approach to identifying, monitoring and reporting risks and safeguarding concerns
Don’t miss this opportunity to take away practical advice and from those leading the way in e-safety and update your knowledge in this challenging area of safeguarding.
# # #
We have been successfully delivering topical and incisive events to the public sector for over 15 years, attracting audiences from Central, Regional and Local Government, Housing, Health, Police, Education and the Voluntary and Private sectors