“In my 50 years in the circus, I’ve never had this much talent in one show,” said George Carden of this year’s Circus Spectacular. Newly discovered acts by Carden include:
• Joseph Dominick Bauer, Ringmaster. Hailing from Swiss circus royalty, Bauer is emcee and conqueror of the Wheel of Death.
• Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Direct from Argentina, Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats are untamed, untethered, and utterly unpredictable.
• Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs high above the arena, by their hair while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
• Broadway Bo, The World’s Largest Performing Elephant. Trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible 5 ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
• The Christiani Family, Bubbly and Bouncing Comics. This Italian family reaches remarkable raucous heights while their rambunctious antics leave the audience reeling.
• Guiming Meng, Steady and Poised. From China, Meng amazes in displays of dexterity and determination.
• Caroline Williams and the Liberty Horses. Eight generations of German equestrian circus history course through Caroline’s high stepping steeds.
• Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
• David Smith, Jr., Human Cannonball. David is a multi-award winning Human Cannonball, holding the world’s record for both height and distance as he blasts from his booming barrel.
Ticket prices are $20 for adult general admission and $14 for child general admission. $27 for adult Spectacular seats (reserved) and $14 for child Spectacular seats. $45 for Ringmaster seats (VIP) with no distinction between child/adult seats. A limited number of general admission seats are available, if purchased early, for only $9. Details on this special offer can be found at www.2012circus.com. Facility and online convenience fees may apply to all tickets, and patrons may purchase directly from the box office. We do have coupons for buy one adult, get one child ticket free, and those are available on the website.
Tickets are on sale now at www.SearsCentre.com, by calling 1-888-SEARS-
Show times for the Circus Spectacular at the Sears Centre Arena are as follows: Friday, April 6 @ 7:30 pm. Saturday, April 7 @ 11 am, 3 and 7:30 pm. Sunday, April 8 at 1:30 and 5:30 pm.
The Circus Spectacular is the only interactive circus in the world! Our audience is warmly welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for our famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet our performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
About Our Hosts: The United Children’s League, is an all volunteer not-for-profit group that provides fundraising support to established children’s charities. Former/
# # #
Agente Entertainment, Inc. is the promoter of benefit circus events for the Shrine Circus, Children's Miracle Network, and Ronald McDonald House Charities.