- Feb. 14, 2012 - ASPEN, Colo. --
System Scan is a new fake HDD tool now launched into the Web. It claims to be system diagnostics utility, but believe us, this is not so. It pursues one goal only – to convince unwary computer users that they have got serious bugs which are the results of virus aggressions. SystemScan virus emphasizes the necessity of immediate help for your PC. It displays pre-designed fabricated warnings and notifications at certain intervals of time. This fake application also initiates a series of system scanners which allegedly detects tons of bugs, errors, and problems. It repeatedly checks up your system for related problems with HDD, RAM Memory and OS Registry. A regular optimization tool enhances the computer performance while its scan is in progress, but System Scan merely depicts something it was coded to. The program we speak about is not in the position to fulfill the functions it claims to implement. Despite this absolute truth, it still generates multiple errors in its PC Performance and Stability analysis results. Once you receive these results, the pest insists on purchasing its commercial version by hitting the associated button at the bottom of its GUI. It pushes you to effect a payment, but do it under no circumstances, because you will waste your money for nothing. We would recommend you to keep away from System Scan’s so-called services. You should remove it at immediately after detection. Below please find some untrue facts presented by System Scan virus.
- Hard drive rotational speed decreased by 20%
- Drive C initializing error
- Disk drive C:\ is unreadable
- System files are damaged. System is unstable.
- GPU RAM temperature is critically high. Urgent RAM memory optimization is required to prevent system failure
- The problem may cause errors while loading your operation system
- RAM memory speed decreased significantly and may cause a system failure
- Hard drive does not correspond to system requests
- Damaged hard drive clusters detected. Private data is at risk. Restore is required
drivers is damaged. This problem may cause a system failure
- Hard drive rotational speed exceeds system limits and may cause a system failure
- Boot sector of the hard drive is damaged
- Hard drive space less than technical limits
- RAM Memory temperature is 83
System Scan virus complete removal is described here - http://www.deletevirus.net/system-scan-virus-free-removal/
# # #
Rendering effective solutions and helpful instructions to assist users in getting rid of malware, spyware, trojan horses, hijackers, ransomware, browser redirect problems and other forms of cyber threats attacking so many systems today.