The official "Best Of Black Twin Cities" winners span 10 categories from "Best Restaurant/Food"
This year, the ballot was streamlined and reduced to just 10 categories. Making the ballot faster for the voters, as well as highlighting the most popular categories.
"We're so excited to be able to honor these wonderful businesses in our annual poll. It's a great way to showcase the future of our community during Black History Month, as well as expose the companies to the network of over 2000 fans and followers of Black Twin Cities. Now, we just hope the voters will put their money and where their votes are and patronize the winners and nominees!" says La Juana Whitmore, owner of Black Twin Cities.
The winners are featured in the Black Twin Cities Business Directory, and will have prominent listings in the Directory Edition of Black Twin Cities Magazine.
The winners of this year's Best of Black Twin Cities are:
• RESTAURANT - Big Daddy's Old Fashioned BBQ
• NETWORKING EVENT or GROUP - Groove Theory: Poetry in Motion
• NEWS OUTLET (In Print or Online) - Insight News
• FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY - New Beginning Financial Group, LLC
• MARKETING, ADVERTISING or PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM- Blue ink! Promotional Group
• EVENT or WEDDING PLANNER - Xtravagant Events, LLC
• DJ - Dan Speak
• BARBER SHOP or HAIR SALON - VIP Hair & Nail Salon
# # #
List your business or event for FREE on BlackTwinCities.com!
Black Twin Cities, Featuring the Minneapolis/
Black Twin Cities is Black-owned and operated.