1. It is easy to appreciate that which we like best about a loved one, but the relationship becomes stronger when we learn to appreciate that which we like least about the other.
2. Appreciations given without the expectation of a return appreciation are much more powerful in letting the other know of your love and caring than those that require a return, in kind, appreciation.
3. Make sure to appreciate a little act of kindness experienced from the other.
4. Learn to look for a way to appreciate the inner qualities and strengths of the other.
5.Remember a relationship is not about you it’s about her. Remember the relationship is not about you it’s about him.
6. We too often get into a relationship to get our own needs met; needs for companionship, love, sex, and recognition. “Hey man, look at the beauty on my arm.” “Hey gals, look at the cute hunk, I landed.” Try appreciating the other because he or she allows you to meet their needs.
7. Appreciate what you see, hear, and feel everyday, from the past, present, and future.
8. Appreciate something about the other that has contributed to your growth and development.
9. Take the risk of admitting your vulnerability and appreciate your need for and dependence on the other.
10. Appreciate a partner to help deal with tough times and situations.
FOR MORE LOVE TIPS CLICK ON: http://www.optimismnow.com/
# # #
Our mission is to teach "skilled optimism"- how let go of a negative in a moment; view life as one continuous learning curve with multiple "do-over" opportunities. Products include a daily blog, seminars, publications, speaking, radio show, & coaching.