SMi's is pleased to announce its Generics, Supergenerics and Patent Strategies conference that will provide you with an excellent overview of the industry and where it stands, along with case studies from the big players in the market showing how they have handled issues and how they see the industry moving forward. We will also be covering some of the current regulatory issues and evaluating big Pharma perspective of their movements in the generic field.
This is an event that will feature top pharma companies discussing
• An assessment on the European generics markets and the pressures faced in this increasingly saturated region
• Branded generics, their value for money and how they actually perform in the market.
• Evaluation of recent moves by large pharma companies into the generics markets. As well as some generics producing companies moving into innovative drugs.
• Overview of recent regulatory and patent case outcomes and how they affect the industry moving forward.
• 2 excellent workshops, on how to implement innovative regulatory strategies for the registration of new drugs and the other on developing patent litigation strategies in light of European standards.
For further information visit http://www.smi-
or alternatively contact Lola Ameh on tel +44 0207 827 6722 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org