The 2012 event will be dedicated to the theme of 'The bio-economy goes global' and production of the conference is now underway. Nathalie Moll, Secretary General at EuropaBio anticipates another good level of participation from senior industry figures this year; “In continuing the history of high calibre speakers at EFIB, we hope to hear from top experts in the field of industrial biotechnology on how to take the bio-economy to the next level in Europe”.
Interested parties are invited to submit papers for review by the advisory board to ensure the highest calibre programme ever for 2012. Please make your submission on the following basis:
• Please send a title and bullet points for your talk along with your name, job title and organisation to Ciaran.Little@
• All requests will be sent to the advisory board, where they will be assessed for quality and relevance to this year's agenda objectives
• Plenary sessions are strictly invitation only and no papers can be submitted for these sessions except at the specific request of the organisers
• Sponsors and Exhibitors will be given priority for Innovation Track 2 presentations. However, sponsorship and exhibition status does not guarantee acceptance into the conference programme
• IntertechPira and Europabio reserve the right to make final decisions regarding all presentations
• NEW for 2012 - for the first time we would also welcome proposals for an entire session. We will need a theme, a chair and 4-8 ideas for potential topics and speakers
More information and guidelines on submitting a paper for consideration can be found at www.efibforum.com.
To enquire about availability of a free press pass for accredited journalists, please contact:
Natalie Findlay, Marketing Manager, IntertechPira
Tel: +44 (0) 1372 802104