Normal email communication even via SSL, can be intercepted, read, changed, and counterfeited by others. With SSL/TLS encryption technologies, mail sent to and from any domain, or any address, it becomes like any other message. What happens if your password, credit card details, medical information, confidential data, legal documents, or any other sort of sensitive information lands with the wrong party?
This could lead to serious consequences like compromised financial accounts, web sites or even identities. It also could result in public relations nightmares or worse case penalties, including fines, for violating government and industry laws and regulations or lawsuit from affected parties.
Phenomz overcomes this problem and communicate securely over the internet and fully protects your correspondence from prying eyes without the need for installing additional software, certificates or keys. Phenomz is designed with modern military-level cryptography, securely protects ALL stored and transmitted data
• No software or licenses are needed for users to open encrypted emails
• Recipients can open emails and reply securely from any computer or smart device
• 3 stages of 5 level of security for Login
• Uses industry-standard AES-256 encryption in CBC mode with MD5 hash(Used by many banks & financial institutions and government agencies to protect their data)
• Meets HIPAA and other regulatory guidelines for transmission of sensitive data to any email address.
• Encryption keys and user authentication are managed automatically, eliminating administration interferences
• Strong security complies with regulations including Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA Hitech, and FTC Red Flag Rules.
• Protected by Versign's Secure Site Pro with EV with True 128-bit Extended Validation SSL Certificates
How it works
• 1. Sender logs into web based Phenomz system
• 2. Composes an email message to a recipient's email address just as they would with any common email. The message is encrypted and kept in Phenomz web servers
• 3. Recipient gets "You got email" notification, in their email inbox telling them that they have a secure message from the Sender, a link to access it.
• 4. The recipient then clicks the link in the notification to get into Phenomz Mail system. Recipient has to login or register for a new account if he don't have one to access the new mail
• 5. Recipient reads the email after it is decrypted and can reply to the message securely
• 1. Owner logins and uploads document
• 2. Document will be split at least 3 ways depending on file size. Each split is then zipped with password and saved
• 3. If the owner shares the document, Phenomz will then send notification to receiver
• 4. Receiver gets notification with link to register/login to Phenomz
• 5. Split Documents will be regrouped, unzipped upon authentication of the password
• 6. Recipient download, edit and can upload after it is decrypted. The other party will be notified.
- Owner logins and create a note and enter details. The note is encrypted and decrypted when the owner logins the next time
You can sign up for free account at www.phenomz.com.