PRLog - Feb. 7, 2012 - GREATER MANCHESTER, U.K. -- If you take a look at the App Store you will find the majority of big businesses have a presence. Examples include; Nike, Tesco, Starbucks, Amazon and Tesco –the list is endless. With 30 million apps downloaded every day (ASYMCO 2011) and with mobile apps overtaking the mobile web for user engagement (Flurry Analytics 2011) the business opportunity presented by mobile apps is overwhelming. Many small-medium businesses have found that the prohibitive factor in expanding their business onto the app stores is the development cost. With estimates spiralling into tens of thousands of pounds! But now ‘TheAppMediaCo.’
The App Media Co - App Developers UK
Some of the advantages of using an app are listed below.
- Connect with your customers with direct messages (push notifications)
- Generate additional revenue with direct product sales or in app marketing.
- Increase brand loyalty and reduce churn rate with rewards for your customers.
- Add prestige to your brand. Provide a constant reminder for customers and increased interaction because you have a brand presence on their phone screen.
- Go viral with Facebook/Twitter integration. Get people talking about your business!
- Social Media, websites, YouTube, advertisements and news -pull your various online presences together into one focused, encapsulated experience.
Mobilise your business and connect with the 500 million+ smartphone users worldwide and the 11 Million smartphone users in the UK alone (Source: Gartner Emerging Technology Analysis).
For further information contact TAMCO - TheAppMediaCo.