The mobile site which is now fully launched enables full quotation and booking functionality. The site is optimised for all mobile devices including: the iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, SymbianOS and all other mobile operating systems.
With SkyparkSecure already experiencing a 40% growth in sales from 2010-2011, the mobile platform looks set to contribute to an impressive outlook for a company which also develop their own bespoke software called Skypanel Engine. The software provides an entire e-commerce system for the travel industry.
In a recent Tripadvisor survey it was revealed that almost a quarter of Britons had used a mobile device as part of their travel planning process, 75% use a mobile device when traveling and 39% have a travel app installed on their mobile device.
Skypark’s Marketing Department said:
"Our mobile customers expect the same streamlined look and feel as our new improved website, so the mobile site has been formulated with that in mind.”
"We’ve noticed a significant shift to mobile devices particularly since the iPad2 was launched in 2011.
"We have always been first movers with regard to the latest technology and developing our mobile infrastructure and content provision is paramount to our development of the company.”
“It will soon be possible to book your parking, hotel, lounge, car hire or transfer in one visit from your mobile using the new SkyparkSecure site. We see this as a growing trend and one which we can embrace fully through the use of our own in-house development team.”
Skypark’s mobile site is located at http://www.skyparksecure.com/
In February 2011 mobile users can get up to 10% off the price of their airport parking by entering the code MOBILEPPC on the mobile site coupon box.
The top mobile devices using the Skypark Mobile site in January were
1. Apple iPad
2. Apple iPhone
3. Apple iPod Touch
4. Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II
5. SonyEricsson LT15i Xperia Arc
6. HTC Desire
7. Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S
8. HTC Wildfire
9. HTC Desire HD
* Since 2001 SkyParkSecure have been serving hundreds of thousands of customers with outstanding airport parking right across the UK.
* In 2011 SkyparkSecure saw a 40% growth on 2010.
* SkyparkSecure offer the best rates through special relationships developed with car parks at the majority of U.K. airports.
* At all major UK airports SkyparkSecure offer Airport parking, Airport Hotels, Airport Hotels with Parking, Airport Lounges, Airport Transfers and Car Hire.
* SkyparkSecure are developers of 'SkyPanel Engine', one of the leading UK Travel Content Management, Booking and Management Information systems.
# # #
SkyparkSecure are one of the leading providers of Airport Parking in the UK.
SkyparkSecure provide airport parking, airport hotels, airport lounges, port parking, car hire and transfers from 22 UK airports and ports.