Each issue is full of practical tips and inspiration through how-to articles, motivational editorials, step-by-step plans for readers to follow, and other regular features such as a monthly “Ask AWAI” column, a writing challenge, a calendar of writing events, and much more.
Rebecca Matter, a Co-Publisher of The Barefoot Writer is thrilled that McHorse has accepted the new role. “Mindy is the perfect choice for this position, as she has built her successful writing career from the ground up and represents everything a Barefoot Writer stands for,” explained Matter.
McHorse is ready for the role: “I'm delighted to be part of something so powerful and life-changing,”
Earlier today, McHorse published her first issue in her new role as Editor. She announced that February’s issue of The Barefoot Writer includes:
• 12 Ways to Grow Your Barefoot Writing Business in 2012
• How to Make a Great Living Writing About Your Passions
• 3 Bodacious Benefits of Niche Marketing
• “You Might Be a Barefoot Writer If … ”
• 9 Titles to Help You Master Marketing and Fast-Track Your Route to Writing Bliss
• Why Individuality is Your Greatest Asset as a Writer
• How to Be a Better Writer … By Not Writing a Single Word
• How Being a Barefoot Writer Can Help Your Child Achieve His or Her Dream
To learn more about The Barefoot Writer, and the resources available to start a new career, or to find skilled copywriters, travel writers, photographers, and graphic designers, please visit www.awaionline.com or call 1-866-879-2924.