ASN1C is an all-in-one development solution targeted at developers who produce products that use Abstract Notation One (ASN.1) and XML standards. This latest release is "4G-Ready" and can work seamlessly with all of the latest 4G-LTE specifications from the 3GPP. Plug-in sample programs for all major releases of the S1, X2, and RRC specifications have been created, and can easily be integrated into an existing ASN1C installation.
"A key design goal in this release has been easy transitioning to new versions of ASN.1 specifications,"
ASN1C can generate source code in four different program languages for a given ASN.1 or XSD specification--
In addition to being 4G ready, ASN1C v6.5 offers the following new features:
* Ability to Generate C# Project Files
* Use of Visual Studio 2008 as the Default Compiler on Windows
* Addition of a Visual Studio Plug-in for Windows
* Improved Support for Android
* C/C++ Code Generation Changes for Optimal Size Constraint Handling
* Deferred Decoding in Java/C#
* Real-time Random Test Code Generation in C/C++
* Partial Extended XER (E-XER) Support
Evaluation software may be freely downloaded from the company website.
About Objective Systems, Inc.
Objective Systems (www.obj-sys.com)