The company attributed its outstanding results to a number of factors including a fourth quarter punctuated by many high value install base sales and several new client wins globally. The firm won a number of competitive deals for the Aderant Expert practice and financial management system among AmLaw 200 firms. CompuLaw, Client Profiles, CRM4Legal, and RainMaker product sales were also very strong, with one of the world’s largest auto insurance companies selecting Client Profiles.
Since the acquisitions earlier this year, the company has worked quickly to thoroughly integrate all employees, processes, and products to create a strong organization focused on delivering client value. To better showcase the combined strengths of all the assets now under the Aderant umbrella, the company has launched a new corporate logo and updated its value proposition and messaging. The new logo represents Aderant’s rich history, enduring values, and long-term commitment to lasting partnerships with clients. With the broad suite of front and back office capabilities built on the latest Microsoft technologies, Aderant enables firms to better manage, grow, and protect their businesses.
“2011 was an exceptional year for Aderant for a number of reasons,” said Aderant Chief Executive Officer Chris Giglio. “Not only did we achieve a high degree of sales success amid the backdrop of a still challenging global economic environment, but we were able to complete the acquisition of three companies — CompuLaw, Client Profiles, and RainMaker — that significantly expanded our product footprint and ability to serve the global law and professional services market. Our new branding reflects our renewed vitality and energy and reinforces our brand promise of delivering world-class products, on-time and on-budget implementations, and superior client service.”
Selected highlights from 2011 include:
• Completed the acquisitions of CompuLaw, Client Profiles, and RainMaker Software, creating the world’s largest independent legal software company
• Expanded international presence with significant new client wins in EMEA and Asia Pacific
• Closed numerous multi-million dollar net-new deals, representing Aderant’s strength as a total solution supplier to large firms
• Gained significant uptake of add-on modules such as Expert Matter Planning, Expert ClearView, Found Time, and Paperless Billing within the client base
• Introduced Aderant Expert 8.0, the company’s flagship practice management system, with innovative new time and rates management capabilities
• Began the integration of best-in-class product lines to create the most comprehensive and robust set of products and services on the market today
• Completed new brand identity development, including a new Aderant logo
“As we enter 2012 with the integration of our recent acquisitions complete, a combined corporate structure, an expanded sales organization, and a strong pipeline, we are ready to leverage the momentum generated in 2011 to address the challenges firms are facing and help them to better manage, grow, and protect their firms,” concluded Giglio. “With a new single company brand identity in place, we’re ready to capitalize on what looks like an improving 2012 market for our expanded set of products and services.”
# # #
Aderant, headquartered in Atlanta, is a global provider of comprehensive business management software for law and professional services firms. With a 30-year history as a global industry leader, Aderant supports nearly 2,800 clients in more than 30 countries. Its clients represent 70 percent of the world’s largest firms and 60 percent of the AmLaw 200 across all segments of the legal market. Among these clients, Aderant has maintained a combined customer retention rate of more than 95 percent. Aderant’s complete suite of solutions includes: business development, calendar/docket matter management with built-in court rules, client relationship management (CRM), practice and financial management, time and billing, case management, document management, and business intelligence. Aderant helps firms more effectively and profitably run, grow, and protect their businesses. More information is available at www.aderant.com.