“RESA has held this convention every year for the past two years and now this is their third time”, Dazzo said. “I’ve attended all of them and am so excited to be learning new things at the upcoming convention that will help my home staging business”.
According to the information on RESA’s website, the convention “is focused on providing stagers with personal and professional development opportunities”
Dazzo plans on attending these sessions:
• Time Management Intervention:
• Speaking Your Way to Success: How to Give an Amazing Staging Presentation
• Team Building: Your Key to Profitability and Success
• The Secrets To Attracting More Money, More Clients, and Charging What You Are Worth
• Rev Up Your Redesign Revenue
• The Business Model of a Successful Business Revealed
• Getting PR, Getting Noticed
• Creating Newsworthy Newsletters
• Real Estate Photography
“The sessions are mostly general in nature and are designed to help home stagers with improving themselves and their business,” Dazzo said. In adddition, there are specific roundtable workshops that will be held that are geared specifically to the home staging business. Attendees can choose four sessions out of a total of 15.
Dazzo plans on attending these four sessions:
• 10 Decorating Secrets Every Home Stager Should Know
• DarbyTM Home Staging Inventory Management System
• Marketing Your Staging Services
• How to Run Your Home Staging Business Like a Brokerage
“Because we plan on implementing an inventory management system for the decorative items we rent to home sellers when we stage homes, I am particularly interested in attending the session on the inventory management system”, Dazzo said.
For further details about the Real Estate Staging Association, Home Staging Convention, please visit their website: http://www.realestatestagingassociation.com. For further details about Designed to Appeal, please visit their website: http://www.designedtoappeal.com. To schedule an appointment, please call 917-297-1528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed to Appeal, a home staging company serving New York City and the Hamptons, Long Island, helps homeowners and real estate agents sell homes quickly and profitably, by expertly creating an environment that the targeted buyer wants to live in. They also help homeowners not looking to sell with interior redesign, which involves using mostly what the homeowner already has, supplemented with carefully selected new furnishings and decorative items.
# # #
Donna Dazzo decided to combine her lifelong love of and talent for interior decorating with her skills in project management and marketing and formed Designed to Appeal, a home staging and interior redesign company based in New York City and the Hamptons.