“From our productivity solutions to our innovative marketing tactics, we have molded our product development and marketing programs to address the SMB’s unique needs,” said Brian Sutter, director of marketing at Wasp Barcode Technologies. “Due to our desire to act as a advocate for small businesses, these recognitions are especially gratifying.”
Wasp’s recognitions during the second half of 2011 include:
• The MarCom Awards, which honor excellence in marketing and communications, awarded Wasp with:
o Platinum Medal for the What is a Barcode? video
o Gold Medal for the Paladin Security Case Study video
o Honorable Mention for Wasp’s email marketing campaign and the City of Dallas Case Study video
• Wasp received a silver medal from the 2011 W3 Website and Video Awards for its Rainguard and City of Dallas case study videos. The W3 Awards honor creative excellence on the web, and recognize the creative and marketing professionals behind award winning sites, marketing programs, and video work created for the web.
• The 2011 Davey Awards, which honor outstanding creative work from the best small firms worldwide, awarded Wasp a silver medal for its What is a Barcode? video.
• Wasp captured two awards at the 2011 Internet Marketing Association (IMA) Awards, taking home the award for Best Email Marketing campaign as well as Best Web Video for its City of Dallas case study video. The IMA Awards recognize organizations of all sizes that stand for their expertise and effectiveness in utilizing a wide range of Internet marketing activities.
• The 22nd Annual International Galaxy Awards presented Wasp with a bronze medal for its email marketing campaign. The Galaxy Awards honor the professionals who contribute to the process of building image, creating profit, and making a difference in the market place.
• Wasp won a bronze medal for its Inventory Control Productivity Solution in the Tech Awards Circle SMB Hardware category. The Tech Awards Circle celebrate the products, services, vendors and individuals making a difference in the industry today.
“Each and every Wasp employee worked tirelessly in 2011 and these awards are a testament to that hard work and dedication,”
About Wasp Barcode Technologies
Wasp Barcode Technologies provides data capture and tracking solutions designed specifically for small business. Products include inventory control, asset tracking, time and attendance, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and point of sale (POS) solutions. Wasp products help small business owners manage their companies more efficiently with improved productivity and profitability. Learn more at www.waspbarcode.com or call 866-547-WASP (9277).