As a new IBM partner focusing on Information Management and Business Analytics ThrivOn plans to bring distinct offerings in Business Intelligence and Performance Management,
Advanced Analytics and Optimization, Enterprise Information Managment and specialty support to help deliver solutions based on IBM Information Management, Infosphere and Business Analytics platform.
"Just as ThrivOn is making an investment in IBM, IBM continues to invest in ThrivOn as a Business Partner through skills development, streamlined processes and new opportunities to collaborate as we work together to create solutions for our clients," said Rajeev Kumar, Vice President of Solutions & Strategy, ThrivOn Management Consulting. "We continue to deliver on our promise to provide a structured approach to strategic solutions and simplify the way we do business with clients and help them improve profitability and accelerate growth."
Sachin Sinha, Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions at ThrivOn added, “With this partnership with IBM, ThrivOn will enable organizations to better understand, anticipate and shape business outcomes. ThrivOn’s industry leading methodologies and solutions in Information Management and Business Analytics will empower our clients to turn information into actionable insights that drive innovation, optimize decision-making and differentiate them from competitors – and outperform them.”
Mr. Sinha further added, “With our Information Management expertise in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, Finance and Energy industries and this new partnership with IBM, we plan to bring the following solutions to the market;”
• Spot trends and anomalies in business data with IBM’s industry-leading business intelligence software
• Conduct deep trend analyses using statistical and financial performance management software
• Perform “what if” analysis and predictive modeling to predict potential threats and opportunities, with advanced OLAP and predictive analytics solutions
• Facilitate accurate, timely financial and regulatory reporting and be more proactive in planning and budgeting
• Provide an enterprise-ready, Apache Hadoop-based solution for managing and analyzing massive volumes of structured and unstructured data
• Enable organizations to centrally and physically manage and maintain master data for multiple domains including customer, account, product and others to gain a single record
• Provide executives with greater visibility into operational, financial and market risk through a single governance, risk and compliance offering
Mr. Sinha also stated, "These solutions ultimately benefit our customers as we combine award winning Information Management and Business Analytics software from IBM, industry leading services offering and industry best practices in solutions that maximize customer’s investment in IT and deliver relevant, up-to-the-minute insights to business users at all levels of the organization. Our customers can be assured of our competency in being able to plan, deploy, and service IBM technologies and our solutions."
visit http://www.thrivon.com for details
# # #
ThrivOn Management Consulting helps global clients make sound and rapid business decisions and improve business performance. ThrivOn adopts a comprehensive approach to performance management. By offering a full spectrum of market and business research, data analytics and business consulting services, ThrivOn becomes a strategic partner with our clients.
Our research team conducts primary and secondary research to collate meaningful data and market intelligence. Our analytics team makes use of sophisticated IT systems, data warehousing and analytical applications to analyze data and produce key performance metrics. ThrivOn consultants not only provide actionable insights and recommendations, but also partner with client teams to help implement the recommendations.
We strongly believe that we can flourish only when we ensure that our clients thrive. By assuming shared accountability to improve our client's business performance, we truly offer a partnership approach to consulting.