They'll do that through a combination of original real estate listing, tracking what others are listing for sale, improved use of real estate comparing and by engaging visitor more directly in the homes for sale listings than ever before.
With the new features they've introduced on the site, visitor will have the ability to:
• Scan other homes for sale sources directly on http://www.nhaban.com/
• See how visitors are reacting to homes for sale listings
• Ask questions and answer to other visitors
• Comment directly on apartments, areas and nearby utilities
• Participate in discussion forums;
• Write reviews (of real estate agents, real estate companies and more);
• Compare real estate listings nearby;
• Explore the nearby utilities such as schools, markets, super markets, churchs, pagodas and hospitals.
They've also made other basic improvements. They've cleaned up the layout, simplified the navigation, improved 'search', and made it easier to find related listings.
In many ways, it is an extension of the mission they set for themselves nearly 5 years ago when the website first launched: to present the homes for sale listings of the day in a concise, accessible, plus real estate news that was, above all, respectful of the website vistors.
But it is a mission recast for an era in which NHABAN.COM visitors are inundated with real estate information, have little allegiance to a single homes for sale source for their interested area, struggle to assess the credibility of what they read and have the capacity to share their own insights with other website members.
139 duong 13B, Binh tri dong B
Binh tan, HCMC, Vietnam
Tel: +84 8 38 77939
Fax: +84 8 62602665