• Spot showcases Audi signature LED headlights that mimic daylight
• Ad set to air in first quarter as first automotive commercial in the game
The cinematic spot features the new 2013 Audi S7 and the brand's signature LED headlight technology. In the ad, a group of vampire party-goers come face to face with Audi signature LEDs. At 5,500 Kelvin – the closest recreation of daylight available – Audi LEDs are the clear winner, zapping the vampires and putting an end to the ubiquitous pop culture icon.
The advertisement will also feature a Twitter hashtag – #SoLongVampires – for fans to engage with post-game. In 2011, Audi became the first brand to feature a hashtag in its Super Bowl spot.
Audi's Super Bowl XLVI commercial is now live on the brand's YouTube channel, with millions of views within the first few days. The spot features the song "The Killing Moon" by Echo & The Bunnymen and was created by San Francisco-based Venables Bell & Partners.
Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida including all of Naples, Naples Park, Vanderbilt Beach, Immokalee, Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates, Copeland, Goodland, Everglades City, Bonita Springs and Marco Island. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, www.audinaples.com, to request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!
Audi Naples Service Department is proud to be the only dealer in South West Florida to offer “Service While You Sleep”. This elite service will allow our customers the option of dropping off their vehicle on their way home from work and picking it up in the morning. For your convenience, our Service Department hours include nighttime service offered until 3am along with a complimentary shuttle.
Audi Naples is conveniently located and easy to find.
• Traveling from Bradenton, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs or Venice simply go South on I-75 to exit 105 (Golden Gate). Take Golden Gate west towards the Naples Airport to Airport Pulling Road. Go south on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile, just past Radio Road on your left hand side.
• Traveling from Miami, Coral Gables, North Miami, Pembrooke Pines, Hollywood, Hallendale, Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, or Boca Raton simply go West on I-75 to exit 101 (Collier Blvd -951). Take Collier Blvd South to Davis Blvd. Go west and follow Davis Blvd. to Airport Pulling Road. Go North on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile on your right hand side.
601 Airport Rd., S
Naples, FL 34104
Sales, Service and Parts Hours
Service While You Sleep Hours
• Monday – Friday: Drop off by 8:00 PM
• Monday – Friday: Evening Shuttle Service extended to 8:00 PM
• Monday – Friday: Morning Shuttle Service beginning at 7:00 AM
# # #
Quick Draw Media is a social media marketing service focused on one thing - giving our client's the highest return on their investment. We strategically and creatively implement social media campaigns focusing on brand develpment and traffic generation.