The 8th Annual Girls Night Out will be held Friday, February 3, 2012 at this All Suite Hotel in East Syracuse, NY.
Get away with your girlfriends and enjoy a night of dancing, shopping, and pampering!
- Over 30 vendors featuring: manicures, zumba, massage, jewelry, psychics, pampered chef, clothing, chocolate, Teeth whitenting, Tupperware, Lia Sophia, handbags, and much more!**
- Enjoy our complimentary open-bar from 5:30 - 7:30pm and dance the night away in their ballroom
- The hotel's Stillwater Restaurant offering dinner specials all night
- Wake up the next morning to our Full Cooked-to-Order Breakfast.
Extend your stay and receive a discounted rate of $99.00 for Saturday. Have your family join you for a mid-winter getaway!
- Relax and swim with the family in the indoor heated pool
-Enjoy the two-hour Manager's Reception with complimentary beverages and snacks!
-Stillwater Restaurant featuring nightly specials & pizza packages.
-Wake up the next morning to our Full Cooked-to-Order Breakfast 7am-10:30am
To Make Reservations:
Contact Beth Bartlett at 315-703-9100
or email at marybeth.bartlett@
For more information about Embassy Suites Syracuse go to:
The Embassy Suites Syracuse hotel is located minutes away from downtown Syracuse, New York and the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Our hotel is situated in a central Syracuse location and is easily accessible from I-90 and Route 81. What's more, many of Syracuse's most popular attractions are only a short distance away from our hotel, so guests will have convenient access to:
Historic Armory Square
New York State Fairgrounds
Carousel Center Shopping Mall
Le Moyne College
Turning Stone Casino
Alliance Bank Stadium
# # #
Embassy Suites Syracuse
6646 Old Collamer Road,
East Syracuse, New York, 13057
The Embassy Suites Syracuse hotel is located minutes away from downtown Syracuse, New York and the Syracuse Hancock International Airport.