PRLog - Jan. 31, 2012 - LIMASSOL, Cyprus -- Seaxl® Marine Software announces the addition of their new Invest in Ships® module to their existing suite of shipping management software tools. Invest in Ships® is setting a new benchmark in creating state of the art shipping financial analysis tools with a user interface designed for your shipping specific needs.
Invest in Ships® key benefits and features include:
• Quick and Dirty (QnD) – “back of a cigarette pack” calculation from your initial visualisation of a project to fast and sufficient detail to enable you to assess the quality of the deal.
• Advanced Project – your market knowledge and gut feeling expressed with in depth financial analysis of any shipping project. Some of the utilities include auto break-even TC rates for any single year or years, auto fill TC rates, commissions, dates, auto fill loan interest rates, special and intermediate survey dates.
• Consolidation – a myriad of consolidation options of specific projects, existing or potential, such as by ship type, bank, DWT, date of build and much more
• What if? Analysis - Change your parameters at any time on any level to obtain instant results. Prepay loans, terminate projects, reschedule deliveries. In fact amend any parameter at any time on any project and view instant effects and results.
• Reports – An abundance of reports are available including Cash Flow, Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis, Dashboards and charts.
All Invest in Ships® modules flow seamlessly into one another transferring data to a higher level with a few simple clicks minimising the workload with a user interface designed for shipping specific needs.
For more information and to download a 14 day free trial please visit http://www.seaxl.com.
Seaxl® Marine Software Limited is a shipping management software developer delivering dedicated maritime software tools developed with Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Access ®.
# # #
Marine software development dedicated to the maritime industry running under Microsoft Excel downloadable from internet