Asia’s leading Military Communications Event for Satellite Professionals
9th & 10th May 2012, Swissôtel Merchant Court Hotel, Singapore
BOOK BY 29th February 2012 AND SAVE S$500 OFF THE REGISTRATION FEE
Gold Sponsors: Astrium, Cobham, Gilat & Inmarsat
Exhibitors: AddValue Innovation & AGI
I am delighted to invite you to attend our annual MilSatCom Asia conference and exhibition - The largest gathering of high level government, military and industry SATCOM experts from Asia-Pacific.
With SATCOM playing a larger role in military and government operations in Asia-Pacific this is your chance to become fully up-to-date with current MilSatCom programmes and operations. Governments in the region are investing in their SATCOM capability and this is the only event where you will gain the chance to learn about the developed and emerging programmes in the region.
Our exceptional speaker line-up includes:
• Major General (Dr) Siva Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, National Spatial Data Infrastructure, Department of Science and Technology, India
• Commodore Roger Boyce, Director General of ICT Policy and Planning, Department of Defence, Australia
• Masayuki Iwaike, Director of Missile Defence and Space Policy and Planning, Policy Division, Bureau of Defence Policy, Ministry of Defence, Japan
• Major John Genouw, COMOPSLAND/G6/
• Lieutenant Colonel James Dryburgh, JS01 CIS (J6), New Zealand Defence Force
• Dr. Muhammad Riaz Suddle, Director for PakSat-1R Programme, SUPARCO (Pakistan Space Agency)
• Jonathan Hung, President, Singapore Space and Technology Association (SSTA)
The agenda has been developed to bring in decision makers, influencers and those at the forefront of current programmes together to give you the crucial feedback and lessons learned.
To view the full speaker line-up and programme, please refer visit: www.milsatcomasia.com
PLUS A HALF-DAY POST CONFERENCE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
What is the future for Satellite Communications-
11th May 2011, Swissôtel Merchant Court Hotel
Led by: Cobham
Contact Teri Arri on tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6162 Fax to: +44 (0)207 827 6163
or email: email@example.com
For sponsorship & exhibition information
Contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With well over a decade in the business thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefited from SMi's highly targeted conferences, workshops & publications.