"A strict program approach is filled with problems", according to the developers, "as many gym goers don't really need to know in detail what exercises they are going to perform before they are actually at the gym, and a good weight training journal needs to give the flexibility for that".
Development has focused on three main areas, namely planning, tracking and logging of workouts, with the idea that it should really work while at the gym between sets and exercises.
* Calendar that displays color coded workout sessions
* Graph plotting of weight per set, reps per set, minutes, 1-rep-max and more
* Preloaded with the best of the classic exercises
* Workout log displaying previous sets while logging new ones .
Feedback from some of our customers:
* "Finally a really good weight training log. Simple and stylish. Good job!." - ecmik, Sweden
* "Definitely a good and priceworthy app. Like it a lot after just using it for a short while. It's simple and does what it should." - Ohan81, Sweden
* ”Wow. This is the gym tracker that i have been waiting for. I have tried many and they try to do too much” - s.de., United Kingdom
* US English and Swedish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pushing Weight 1.4 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. Please feel free to contact us for promo codes or further material.
Pushing Weight support site: http://www.pushingweight.net
Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/
# # #
Slickerthanmost Applications is an applications company with a passion to produce great applications that will simplify and enrich peoples life. We have a background in developing successful web applications and are now developing for the iOS environment.