Conference attendees will be able to stop by the Lumesse booth (Stand 121) to meet talent development and learning specialists, and see demonstrations that include:
• Lumesse Learning Gateway –a SaaS-based learning management system used by over half a million people worldwide
• Lumesse CourseBuilder – an award-winning, collaborative authoring platform which recently ranked Lumesse amongst the ‘2012 Top Authoring Tools Companies’, by trainingindustry.com
• Lumesse Custom Content –high-impact online content developed using ‘Wireframing’
• Lumesse On-demand Content – a comprehensive portfolio of e-learning content from world-leading providers available by easy subscription for immediate organisation-
• Integrated talent and learning management – complete talent, performance, and learning management solutions to support fully-integrated talent management strategies
“At Lumesse we love to deliver fantastic outcomes for our customers, and we’re bringing that commitment to the learning community with the launch of Lumesse Learning,” said Lumesse CEO Matthew Parker. “L&D professionals need to provide their people with relevant, timely and personalised learning exactly when it’s needed, in the way they want, from any type of device – and today they have to do it faster and with limited resources. Our goal is to make that easy for companies of all sizes. We provide the full range of talent and learning technologies, combined with outstanding content. Most importantly Lumesse customers have the flexibility to build, deliver and manage each of the pieces in the way that suits them the best, from a single piece of learning to a global, integrated talent management and learning strategy.”
The launch of Lumesse Learning also includes a new beta version of Lumesse Learning Gateway featuring a fully-configurable user interface. Compared to traditional learning management systems that have limited ability to engage employees and dynamically present learning from different sources, this new version will make users want to interact and engage with the LMS. The interface can be self-configured by clients, and easily updated without vendor support, by dragging and dropping easily configured applications.
About Lumesse – www.lumesse.com
Lumesse is the only global company making talent management solutions work locally. We help customers around the world to implement successful local talent management initiatives that identify, nurture, educate and develop the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Our multi-cultural background and presence means we understand how to deliver talent solutions that work the way our customers work, as individuals and as teams, because no two people, organisations or cultures are the same. We regard differences as strengths, not as obstacles.
1,900 customers work with us in over 70 countries because they recognise that commitment, innovation and value only come from people. We help customers to unlock and inspire that human potential in their businesses. Our integrated talent management and learning solutions are comprehensive, intuitive, secure and fully internationalised into over 50 languages.
Company website: www.lumesse.com
Read our blog at: www.lumesse.com/