DULUTH, GA, JANUARY 21, 2012: Laser Voyage Café a family entertainment center located in Duluth celebrates its Grand Opening Sat January 28 2012. The celebration will last from noon until 10pm. Laser Voyage Café offers event space, a large video arcade, and pirate themed laser tag in a massive two story laser tag arena decorated with vivid black light art and sets featuring a pirate village, a castle, and a 55 foot long pirate ship. Parents will be glad to know the venue offers closed circuit monitors showing game play from inside the arena, free WIFI, Italian espresso drinks, and sports on high definition TVs.
The mission of the facility is to take family entertainment to a whole new level, and offers 6500sq ft of pure energy and excitement. All of Laser Voyage Café’s attractions will be in full operation, but Saturday promises several special events and promotions:
• Guests dressed as pirates play for free!!!
• Costumed pirate reenactors will be onsite to entertain guests.
• The christening of the locations pirate ship, the Black Voyage at 2pm.
• A DJ will be playing upbeat family friendly music all afternoon.
• Free family karaoke from 7-10pm.
• Prizes for high scores including a tablet computer to the highest laser tag score of the day, a free birthday party for 12 guests, and gift certificates.
• Free Pirate hats and swords for the first 100 guests under the age of 12.
• $1 food specials including hot dogs; savory Pirate Pockets stuffed with steak, smoked mozzarella, or chicken; Italian gelato.
• Video game and laser tag competitions throughout the day.
As part of the Grand Opening, Laser Voyage will host several families from Atlanta’s Camp Sunshine, which provides year round recreational, educational, and support programs for children with cancer and their families in Georgia.
Hours of Operation:
Tues through Thurs – 3pm-9pm
Fri – 3pm-11pm
Sat – 11am-11pm
Sun – 11am-9pm
Saturday Jan 28, 2012
Schedule of Activities
12:00PM – Kickoff/Tour of Facility and Arena
1:00PM – Christening of The Black Voyage
2:00PM – Team Tournament
3:00PM-8:00PM - Pirate Laser Tag Tournament
6:00PM – Skeeball Tournament
8:00PM-10PM – Team Games
8:00PM-10:00PM – Free Kareoke
9:00PM – Pump It Up Dance Compitition
10:00PM – Zombie Laser Tag Tournament
10:30PM – Announcement of Tournament Winners
For more information and a schedule of events, visit www.laservoyage.com, or call (678)514-3430.
# # #
Laser Voyage Cafe is a family entertainment center offering laser tag, an arcade featuring new cutting edge games and family favorites, parties and corporate events. Laser Voyage Cafe is located off Buford Hwy in Duluth Georgia.