Rules: Read the character description and come up with a clever name. You can submit just a first name, just a last name, or both.
How to Enter: You may enter five ways.
1. Email your name choice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Name Contest in the subject line.
2. Tweet Boone at www.twitter.com/
3. Go to Boone's Facebook Author Page at www.facebook.com/
At the left side of the page, click on the Contact Boone button and put your answer in the Message section.
4. On Boone's website, www.boonebrux.com you can enter by sending her a message from Contact Boone page.
5. Last, but not least, you may enter from her blog,www.boonebrux.blogspot.com
Just click on Contact Me at the upper right corner of the sidebar and send Boone your entry.
How will the name be chosen?
1. Every entry will be considered and chosen through a process of elimination by Boone and other Entangled Publishing editors.
2. In case of a tie, the winner will be randomly drawn.
What will I win?
• The character in Kiss of the Betrayer will be given your contest entry name and you will receive a glowing acknowledgment in the book, praising your brilliance and creativity.
• Your contribution will be heralded throughout the land on several blogs, including Boone's personal blog, website, Facebook and the Entangled Publishing blog.
• You will receive a signed copy of Shield of Fire and Kiss of the Betrayer when released.
• $50 gift card to Amazon
So let your creativity flow and name this character.
• Female, approximately 29 years of age
• Sturdy and curvaceous, medium height, long brown hair and hazel eyes
• Private Life: Poor, Single mother with three children, 12, 4, and five months.
• Redeeming Qualities: Strong, resourceful, has a good heart, would rather sell her body than accept charity, a good mother, fearless, smart, streetwise, rolls with the punches.
• Less Redeeming Qualities: Stubborn, too curious for her own good, has associations with a lot of unsavory people.
• Significance in the book: This character is slated to become a major secondary character, appearing throughout the rest of the series.
About the Author:
Boone has lived in the beautiful state of Alaska for nearly two decades. She spent many of those years in the bush, where the internet and flush toilets were a luxury. Boone’s motto? “Have laptop, will travel.” It’s not uncommon to see her pounding away at her computer during camping trips, fishing expeditions, or in their family plane as they fly over the open tundra.
To receive a review copy, arrange an interview, guest blog, or event with the author contact
Publicist, Entangled Publishing
Entangled Publishing is an exclusive, boutique publisher of romantic fiction. Located in Fort Collins, Colorado, Entangled's goal is to bridge the gap between traditional and indie publishing, giving both readers and authors the best of both worlds. Visit www.entangledpublishing.com for more information.