January 24, 2012
It’s Time For Real Legal and Business Solutions
Los Angeles, California— Innovative Deal Making and WorkFlowGuaranteed.com are hosting a series of Tele-Webinar events in 2012, starting in February, for business owners, service professionals, law students and corporate executives who want a fuller perspective on everyday issues. Participants will have an opportunity to hear from and share with industry leaders best practices, success habits, and winning mindsets on how to get from point A to B. Heather Atkinson from WorkFlowGuaranteed.com has said that the objective of the Tele-Webinar series is to facilitate open communication and the sharing of non-privileged information between disciplines that enhance services, encourages trust, improves communication and encourages the use of best practices in professional, personal and business domains.
The Tele-Webinar series will include presentations and an exchange of ideas from leading attorneys, licensing specialists, corporate executives, performers, distinguished entrepreneurs and thought leaders on how to leverage skills, talents that preserve innovation, and ensure individual and business growth. Guests will include:
• Susan Dollenmaier, who took her New York loft startup from a flea market to becoming the premier brand for fine linen and hospitality products in the world. She will describe how her company became Vermont’s small business of the year, the challenges her company overcame during the recession and how her specialty linen got featured in the movie “Twilight”
• Licensing specialist Rand Brenner will describe the value to be had from licensing and will also distinguish the differences between the money side of licensing and its legal side. What do these differences mean for small businesses and how can they monetize intellectual property and effectively manage their properties?
• Jane Deuber will discuss the 4 levels of Business Mastery and how to effectively work with and create results in a dynamic landscape.
• Dr. Gerda Govine will consider the values of diversity and inclusion in the current marketplace
• Professor Elliot Dorff of American Jewish University will examine business ethics and identify places where a business owner or legal professional can find guidance or support when making challenging tricky decisions.
• Additional speakers will discuss alternative funding sources, deal making, litigation and settlement processes. What do you need to know to protect your interest in high stake negotiation or litigation?
• How important is your mindset when collaborating, or trying to make your mark on the world?
In a dynamic arena with several moving parts, quick solutions are not always easily available; however the Tele-Webinar series will examine and leverage the views of diverse leaders. From this thread each participant will find deeper insight into their own motivators and decision making.
Heather Atkinson and the guests on the Tele-Webinar series have years of experience in advising and creating solutions. The series will be informative, educational and entertaining. For more information visit: http://www.WorkFlowGuaranteed.com
# # #
Heather Atkinson provides business and legal services. She represents corporations, entrepreneurs and individuals supporting them in leveraging best practices that align documents and contracts with a strategic vision that secures best outcomes.