Companys report, US Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape, gives detailed information on the US power market and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. The research analyzes upcoming power projects, key import and export trends, regulatory frameworks and infrastructure for the market. This coupled with elaborate profiles of key market participants provides a comprehensive understanding of the market’s competitive scenario.
The power sector in the US comprises a mix of public and private ownerships. It is unconventionally liberal, although variation exists in the sources used for the generation of electricity. The electricity market in North America is not simple. The industry is deregulated and assets are unbundled into generation, transmission and distribution with low to moderate levels of integration in the industry value chain.
Being a highly developed and industry based country with a growing population, electricity demand has increased, particularly due to the increase in the use of home appliances in recent years. Thermal fuel sources such as oil and gas are the main sources of power generation in the US. The government has also been exploring other sources such as nuclear and renewable power.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2010, forecast forward 20 years to 2030
- Break-up by technologies, including renewable, thermal, nuclear and hydro
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Information on power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market, including a review of energy and renewable energy policies
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis for Southern Company, American Electric Power (AEP) Co Inc and Duke Energy Corp
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/
# # #
Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.