PRLog - Jan. 23, 2012 - LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Small business payroll and check printing software developer, Halfpricesoft.com, released the new version of ezPaycheck payroll software which includes the latest MN Income tax tables. EzPaycheck software can simplify the time-consuming payroll tasks and helps Minnesota business do first thing first.
According to Minnesota Department of Revenue, The withholding allowances for employee claims are $3,800 in year 2012 which is increased from $3,700 in year 2011. The The Minnesota income tax rates range from 5.35% to 7.85% and are levied on Minnesota residents’ income and non-residents’
EzPayCheck payroll software includes these changes in its 2012 version. The 30-day free download, which is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
“Many people who start their own successful companies are intelligent, have field experience and an entrepreneur spirit to get things done. However, when it comes to accounting, and in particular payroll software, they often stumble” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. “We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax expert, so small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and easily.”
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. PC based ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
EzPaycheck payroll system is compatible with Windows 7 (64-bit or 32-bit). It can also run on Windows XP, Me, 2003, Vista system or MAC machines installed with Virtual Machine or Parallel.
Small business that wants to streamline the payroll processing can start the free test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Or view video
# # #
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.